Suggestion Box

Get Funded

Are you a new student organization? Do you have a project or travel that was not accounted for in your budget? Purchasing equipment? Get funded by Student Government! It's your money!

If your organization is a part of the Board of College Councils (BOCC), please use the BOCC allocations form. All others, please use the general allocations request form.